Willkommen in der Festspiel- und Universitätsstadt Bayreuth (barrierefreie Version)
[ ] [ ] [aktiver Bereich: ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[aktiver Bereich: ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
Investing in Bayreuth
Investing in Bayreuth is worth it: the university city of the Wagner Opera Festival is also a vital business centre.
70 % percent of the workforce is employed in the tertiary sector. Bayreuth is the centre for regional business services in Upper Franconia. Moreover, Bayreuth itself possesses a well-balanced
industrial infrastructure and offers interesting opportunities for cooperative ventures.
Stadt Bayreuth (City of Bayreuth)
Luitpoldplatz 13, 95444 Bayreuth
Phone: 0049 (0)921/25 15 83
- Investment in Bayreuth:
for further information please download the brochure "Investment in Bayreuth" here
Industrial Service Centre for the Region Upper Franconia
Location for regional banks and insurance companies, professional business associations for Upper Franconia and local and regional business services.
- Healthcare centre with 5 state-of-the-art specialised medical facilities.
- Conferences and City Tourism
- There are 1,800 hotel beds, the largest business conference hotel in Upper Franconia and around 120,000 visitors per annum, totalling 363,000 overnight stays.
- Bayreuth is No. 1 on shoppers’ shopping lists in Upper Franconia! More than 250,000 inhabitants live in the retail business area generating a turnover of
680 million Euros annually.
- With 70 public and semi-public institutions.
- A city of science and education.
- A full spectrum of primary and secondary schools, a centre for vocational and continuing education and a university.
Multifaceted Industrial Structure
The commercial base of Bayreuth is marked by its diversity in the sizes and types of businesses represented.
Industrial concerns (examples):
medi: medical device products
- British American Tobacco: cigarette production, including an R&D centre
- Maisel Brothers Brewery: specialising in light, top-fermented beers (Weissbier)
- Stäubli: machine construction
- Cybex: baby and infant items
- Riedl Group: Swim- and casual wear for those with discerning taste
- Zapf: construction
- Markgraf: construction
Strong Trade Sector
The trade sector in Bayreuth is an efficient partner for the service sector and industry.
Two fields in particular stand out in the commercial development of Bayreuth: "New Materials" as well as "Health and Wellness" offer enterprises outstanding
forward-looking opportunities for investment and development.
Zum Anfang der Seite springen
www.bayreuth.de ist das Internetangebot der Stadt Bayreuth. copyright © 2013
| | Zurück zur Layoutfunktion